• Effective July 1st, 2020, any registered Virginia voter can request an absentee mail-in ballot. No reason is required!
• Now is the best time to apply for your absentee mail-in ballot, in order to avoid the rush. Ballots for the November 3rd Election will be mailed out to voters beginning September 18th.
• The mail-in ballot application deadline is 5pm Friday, October 23rd. With unprecedented demand, apply now to reduce any possible delays.
• Return your completed mail-in ballot to the registrar as soon as possible. The last day to send it in is November 3rd and it must be receieved by November 6th.
• Does your voter record need to be updated for a change in your name or address? You can do so at the end of this absentee mail-in ballot application.
• If you are not registered to vote, register to vote here first, then return to eAbsentee to complete your application.
Your residence address is where you live and are registered to vote.
Your email address is required to send you a copy of your application.